Thursday, December 13, 2012

DIY make-up brush cleaner.

I rarely wear make up. I mean out of 7 days a week I would say I wear it 2. It's not that I don't like to, it's that I rather sleep more. (I am lazy). Anyways, it's been centuries since my brushes got some lovin'. Tonight, I decided to treat them to a bubble bath.

You will need:
1. White Vinegar (1 table spoon)
2. Dish Soap (1 table spoon)
3. Water (1 cup)
ps. I am by far NOT a professional, but this method has been working for me for some time now! and my brushes are still standing so hey...worth a shot!

So the process is pretty simple, you just fill up your jars with the solution and let your brushes sit in it for about a minute. (Bubble bath for your brushes) Then you rinse them out with warm water. Then lay them out flat to dry. That's it. :)
blog-8
blog-12
blog-16
blog-17
blog-13
blog-15
blog-18
blog-19

No comments:

Post a Comment