Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Lately:

Life lately

Richard and I found out that laundry could take only 1.5 hours as oppose to 6 hours. We love laundromats now. Our hamper was the leaning tower of dirty clothes yesterday so we decided to go to the laundromat. We made it a date, a hot one may I add. We picked up Subway (eat fresh!) and brought our laptop to watch a movie. We even played some arcade games and then folded clothes together. If that is not the most romantic date ever, I don't know what is.

Life lately

My bridesmaid and very awesome friend Anneabel, gifted us these letters. I think they look fabulous! It only took Richard 2 months to get them spray painted and hung. :)

Life lately

I swear, he loves me.

Life lately

We had our engagement photos taken this past weekend and I got my make up done at MAC by my friend Ingrid.
 I felt really pretty.

Life lately

Anneabel also gave us this M. M=Montes....my future last name.


Life lately

On Friday I was in a car accident. I was rear ended by someone texting. (Don't text and drive!)
We went to urgent care to get X-RAY's done and the technitian and doctor played a joke on Richard. They
Told him they could not do the XRAYs becuase I was pregnant. It was fun to hear Richard in panic say, "no she's not!"

Life lately

I made these bookmarks to send out with my save the dates. Want one?

Life lately

And speaking of save the dates we finally got our Guest List done, it was so hard to pick ONLY 100 people.

1 comment: