Saturday, November 2, 2013

what's in my camera bag?

I got my first DSLR in 2007. I didn't research, I just went out to Best Buy and got it. I am crazy like that. Anyways, it was love at first touch. As soon as I got to my car I took it out of the box and began to take pictures. I had no idea what I was doing but somehow the images weren't coming out so bad! I fell in love. I began my photo business in 2008 and started to charge people for my work. Yup, I took professional photos with a Nikon D40. In all honesty, I believe your eye makes the image not necessarily the equipment you use. I upgraded to a Canon 60D and I fell in love again. The screen was bigger, the colors were brighter, and I could shoot HD video! I have shot an entire wedding with my Canon 60D, my baby flash, and stock lens. I will post an image below, and you can be the judge. I recently got into film and I am so excited about my precious new baby, Minolta X 700. Believe it or not I got it for $40 bucks on craigslist. I carry all of my goodies in my handy dandy canon back pack. I also have a remote for my camera which is not pictured. I got it for $9 on amazon. 

Here you have it! 


whatsinmycamerabag




Nikon D40 with Stock Lens *no editing
Nikon D40 with Stock Lens *no editing
Canon 60D with 50mm Lens
Canon 60D with Stock Lens *no edit

Canon 60D with 50mm Lens 


Canon 60D-Stock Lens-No Flash
Nikon D40-Stock Lens *no edit

What's in your camera bag?

I wanna see!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment