Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Advent Calendar - December 10

 I thought it would be fun to make our own advent calendar. Growing up we had a tiny santa and we would change the number everyday. I would get so excited because that meant we were closer to Christmas. When I have kids one day I want to make an advent calendar with them too! It will be similar to ours. I made ours out of left over kraft paper and index cards. I had all the materials on hand so this cost me $0! Each day we open up the tiny package and it instructs us to do something together. Last night was Day 10 and it read, "Cool Haus Date". Sadly, we arrived at Cool Haus and it was closed (they had a note on the door that said they closed early for their holiday party). So we ventured out to Westwood and tried Diddy Reese! I was very excited because it was my first time. It however, did not win me over. Cool Haus still has the best ice cream sandwich in my book.













1 comment:

  1. Okay I love your advent calendar ideas too! Especially the bookstore one.

    ReplyDelete