Thursday, December 12, 2013

Advent Calendar - December 11

Yesterday our advent calendar told us to get a "new read". I wonder who thought of this? (me). We went to Book Off it's a used book store at the mall. It is like heaven to me. Richard immediately went to the golf section. I went to the pregnancy/child birth section. It was fun browsing through all the books and enjoying some time together outside of the house. I was sick all day with a really bad sore throat so this short outing was great!



Day 11


Day 11



Richard wants to do a cleanse. So he read a little on that and lost interest after 2 minutes.


Day 11



Then he went to the "good stuff". Also, whenever I want to take candid shots of Richard he does stuff like this:


Day 11



Richard in front of the tree at the mall. He wanted me to take a picture with santa.  


Day 11


The mall is so lonely at 8PM. I like it.


Day 11

Richard cheated and got a golf video game as well as a golf book. I got 3 books, For Women Only, The Big Book of Birth and Before Your Pregnancy. Well, now you know what is on my mind for 2014. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment