Friday, December 20, 2013

ADVENT CALENDAR : DECEMBER 13-20

I haven't had time to update on our advent calendar. The holiday's are so busy! Here are some of the things on our advent calendar: candy cane lane lights, cookies, waffles, and 10 things I love about you!


10 Things I love about you:
 
Richard said:
 
1. Your beautiful smile.

2. You're extremely caring

3. You're intelligent

4. You're weird like me

5. You're creative

6. Your cute dimples

7. Your wittiness

8. You're loving

9. Because you push me forward

10. Because you are going to be an amazing mother

Yessenia said:

1. Your jokes

2. Your heart

3. The scar on the bottom of your lip

4. Your glasses

5. Your shyness

6. Your team effort

7. Your dedication

8. Because I can have "smart" conversations with you.

9. Your perfect eyebrows

10. The way you look in hats

It's nice to write nice things about each other. I am very fortunate to have a man like the one I do. I think #10 on his list is my absolute favorite....ovary explosion.
 


1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    Lovely blog, your photographs are great! It makes me want to start cooking again even though I am AWFUL at it !
    I am just starting my blog so thanks for the inspiration =]

    Victoria

    http://alfandemilio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete