Friday, December 6, 2013

Joshua Tree

Blog

I have been working my tail off. Literally. October thru December is an extremely busy time in a photographer's life. It is especially busy when you work a fulltime job and work on the weekends as a photographer. I am thankful to have "too much" work, really I am! But sometimes I do get tired. A few weeks ago I had 3 photo sessions in one weekend. I didn't want to spoil Richard's weekend by working so I squeezed in a trip to Joshua Tree. I had a session at 9AM and we were on the road by 11AM. Joshua Tree was incredible. The scenery seemed fake...it really took my breath away. One thing I really loved about Joshua Tree is the reception. There was no reception. I loved every single minute of that. It allowed me to take in nature without any distractions. I have 4 more sessions to finish up 2013. I am so thankful for all my clients this year, each and every one of them has given me the opportunity to bring my dreams to life! I  just have to remember to sit back and unplug myself from my iPhone once and a while. Here are a few shots of our time in Joshua Tree.

Blog
Blog
Blog
Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment