Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Oatmeal Muffins:


Cookies

I was recently invited to join a Facebook group who focuses on eating clean! Someone posted this recipe and being that I MUST try every recipe that I have all ingredients to....I got right to baking when I got home. They taste awesome. It is not a sprinkles cupcake, or any other sugary/ bad for you muffin but it is whole and it fills up all my cake cravings. The recipe is also very simple! Here it is:

You will need:
 
2 eggs
 
2 cups of oatmeal flour (its just your regular oats blended, as always I used my nutribullet)
 
2 tsps of baking soda
 
2 tbs of agave (this is my sweetner)
 
1 cup of almond milk (you can choose any kind of milk)
 
1/2 tbs of peanut butter (or any kind of butter....almond works)
Cookies 
What to do:
 
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
 
Mix everything
 
Spray your muffin tray with cooking spray (or use cupcake liners)
 
Pour in
 
Add chocoalte chips on top!
 
Bake for 17 minutes
 
xoxo Yessenia

No comments:

Post a Comment