Tuesday, February 18, 2014

BUSY BEE:

I have been one busy person the past few weeks. I had a weekend of Valentine Mini Shoots, which was SO fun, but geez, realized that I can't squat for 8 hours anymore. The following weekend I had my cake tasting. This past weekend we celebrated Valentine's Day. Yes, so busy. I have been working out about 5 times a week and recently took on kick boxing. Let me tell you....kick boxing is NO joke. I got a new polar watch on Saturday and I was able to use it and I got my heart rate up to 188! My upper back, shoulders, legs, abs, arms....everything is sore. I guess I am doing something right. Here are a few....or more than a few photos of these past few weeks:

image

Cake

Cake

Cake

Cake

Lately

Lately

Lately

Lately

Lately

Lately

Lately

No comments:

Post a Comment