Sunday, February 2, 2014

Clean Peanut Butter Cups



I love Reese's peanut butter cups. They are SO dang good. I was craving....or maybe day dreaming....I won't say, about them yesterday. Let's face it....whatever they are made of, it isn't good for you....so I searched online and found a semi good recipe! I modified it to my liking and added 1 ingredient. Now it is a perfect fix to my Reese's dreams....I mean cravings.

You will need: 

2 tsp of Honey

2 tbsp of Peanut butter (or any kind of butter....almond would be delish!)

2 tbsp of raw cocoa powder 

2 tbsp of Coconut Oil 

1 tbsp of organic shredded coconut (no sugar added)

Here is what you do:

Mix 1 tbsp of coconut oil, 2 tbsp of peanut butter, and 1 tsp of honey. 

Put in a ziplock bag

Next, mix 1 tbsp of coconut oil, 2 tbsp of cocoa powder and 1 tsp of honey.

Put in a ziplock bag

Pour into whatever kind of molds you want to use. I used mini cupcake liners. 

First pour in the peanut butter mixture then the cocoa mixture on top, top with shredded coconut. 

Put in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.

ENJOY! 

xoxo,

Yessenia


2 comments:

  1. Yum! These sound really delicious! Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look good! Have you ever used PB2? I don't think they would make a as rich of a dessert, but when you reconstitute the powder with water, it is kind of creamy. It's much lower in fat!

    ReplyDelete