Friday, October 10, 2014

Our wedding film by Glenn Clevenger:

I know I haven't posted since before our wedding, I wanted to post photos but I haven't been able to edit them all! It might take me a while since we are moving in a few weeks and I am already booked for photo sessions! Last night, Glenn sent me the link to my video. Richard and I sat on the couch and relived our wedding day. I was balling my eyes out! The video is exactly how I remember the day. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Here it is, our wedding day:

Richard + Yessenia // Wedding film from Glenn Clevenger III on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. i loved your wedding video!!!. i been following your instagram for a while now too so i can get inspiration for my upcoming wedding! if you dont mind me asking who was your dj? it seemed like he had the crowd dancing the whole night.

    ReplyDelete