Monday, June 15, 2015

Luciella's Nursery

One of the first things I said after I found out I was pregnant was, "I have to get started on the nursery!". The nursery was my office but that only lasted about 1 week. I quickly moved everything out but slowly the nursery started to become our junk room. I knew I had to get things settled in or else it would be quite the task to clean up all our unorganized mess. We slowly started buying furniture....and it started to come to life. I love the way it turned out. I wanted it to be bright, colorful and gender neutral. We want to have more babies and they would most likely share so I thought of that too! I am 35 weeks and she will be here OH SO SOON! and we cannot wait.
we are cloth diapering but we bought some disposables for the first week at home :)

2 comments:

  1. Dovecote Nursery
    At Dovecote the Classrooms are filled with the age appropriate furniture. There is a outdoor and indoor play area for kids and safe playground equipment.
    Dovecote Nursery
    2385 Vernon Street
    Boston, MA 02110
    760-653-8524
    info@ekidovecote.org
    http://serc.nc.hcc.edu.tw/xoops2/userinfo.php?uid=3060464

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dovecote Nurseries
    The importance of education is delivered through our vision, aims and values the children will gain respect, passion and commitment in there own lives.
    916 Lake Road
    Camden, NJ 08102
    609-373-0256
    infomuscat@dovecotenursery.org

    ReplyDelete